One set include 04 brushes , dedicated to the study of calligraphy. This set is designed harmoniously, like an precious antique box . Full set included four chinese calligraphy brushes, ink, ink slab, paper, seal carving, seal ink. Not only used for learning calligraphy, this set is also a beautiful decorative item.
- 04 chinese calligraphy brushes : Big, medium, small .
- Chinese dry ink, super dark and very long use .
- Brush holder is made by ceramic materials and designed to three beautiful moutains
- Ink slab is made by stone which designed with cap and circle bottm for grinding ink
- Wooden seal for stamping
- Red seal ink for stamping
- Porcelain bowl holds water when grinding ink…
Learning calligraphy can cultivate yourself positive , emotional redress. With this concept and from getting Chinese culture , the ancient Japanese has recognized the value of calligraphy and then they call it 書道 (shōdō). Morover, the study and practice calligraphy from Han Dynasty to now become an important subject which include full theoretical basis, called 書學.
Vietnam in the old days, on the occasion of Spring or trafitional Tet holiday, people often come to the calligrapher’s house to ask for parallel sentences or lucky words to decorate their house. It is not only words but also is consider as a paiting, a decoration or a dish spiritual food.